Friday 3 December 2010

Photoshop Draft Of Music Magazine Contents Page




This is similar to how I would like the layout to be on my contents page accept a lot more  spaced out. I will probably have a different font for the heading 'Contents' as I want one that is more bold and will stand out more. I think when it comes to the real thing I will only have one main picture as I don't want the contents page to look too full and will keep the classy and feminine look that I want to keep throughout the whole magazine. I think I will add a section for style as well as this is meant to be a fashion magazine as well as a music magazine. I don't like how the page numbers are set out just next to the story they are with as I think it looks quite scruffy, when it comes to the real thing I will set them out so they are more neat and in line.





No comments:

Post a Comment