Tuesday 30 November 2010

Photoshop Draft Of Music Magazine Double Page Spread

This is pretty much how I want my double page spread to be but obviously with my own picture of five girls other than The Saturdays. I was originally going to have the picture of five girls in the middle of the page and have the text spread out around them but while I was playing about on Photo shop I found that I preferred this layout, although I don't really like the big space above the girls but when it comes to the real thing I will find something else to fill it, I will probably have another pull quote other than just having one. Also I will probably rotate the pull quotes so they're not on the horizontal axis to give the page a bit more 'crazyness'. I love the fonts I have used, I would say they're all feminine and classy which is the main style I want for my whole magazine. Also, for the interview I will probably pull the second column a bit more to the left as I think it looks a bit untidy squished right up the one of the girls. When it comes to the real thing, I will be putting conventional things like the page numbers on, the web address and who has done it, me. I think the first little paragraph is slightly squished up so when it comes to the real thing I will space the lines out a bit more. Also, I think the questions for the interview could be a different colour, but a colour that will go with the whole double page spread. When I take my photo I might only have four girls because I am starting to think that five girls are taking up too much room and the interview could be spaced out more nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment