Monday 22 November 2010

Annotation Of 2 Magazine Contents Page





I like the vogue contents page as although it looks quite simple it is easy to read and find out where everything is. The layout and fonts make the contents page look 'classy' and feminine. I like the theme of keeping it basically black, white and grey but because of this I think it looks very mature and is headed to a more older target market than my own. With my own magazine I will probably have the same sort of layout but with a lot more colour added. I like the use of images and I will try and include the same amount with my own contents page.
I find the next contents page very intereseting, I don't think i've ever seen one like it before so it caught my eye. I like the layout of the title and the text, the layout and colour gives it a very classy look which is what I am hoping to have in mine but if I was to do my contents page like this I would add a less 'saucy' picture and add another that is more appropriate for my target market.

No comments:

Post a Comment