Monday 11 October 2010

Cover and Contents Page For College Magazine


I like my name and slogen for my college magazine as they're pretty random and I think student's at college will prefer fun and random other than serious and formal. I love both main images on the cover and contents page but the only downfall is that neither of them have a subjective gaze. The cover could have more subheadings and present more of the stories that will be inside other than just information about the magazine itself. I like the font I have used, juice and stereofidelic. I think they add a bit of style to the magazine and will attract the audience more than something like Times New Roman would. The contents page should be aranged more clearly. In most magazine's their are subjects that are in it every day or week or whenever it comes out. Things like horoscopes or the sports results. In my music magazine I could have the new stuff, like gossip or new events towards the top and things that are in it every week listed at the bottom. Also I could have a web adress and the names of editors etc. on the contents page. While looking through my finished college magazine cover I have noticed there is a minor spelling mistake, 'saty' instead of 'stay'.

No comments:

Post a Comment