Monday 11 October 2010

Audience research for college magazine

From this survey I found that most people would prefer the magazine to be more informal than formal. Most people said that they would like the magazine to inform about local events or information about things such as college parties or college trips, so this magazine could be like a weekly bulletin, only more dolled up with pictures of students or music groups etc. Also, from this survey I found out a lot of what genres of music people are in to and this could help me decide how to design the photos and the cover for my magazine, most people listen to pop or RnB so i could base my cover around that. The only downfall with this survey is that we could only ask 17 people the questionaire so we havn't got an accurate idea of what the majority of people in college are interested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment