Tuesday 11 January 2011

Third Draft Of Double Page Spread


I have added my own pictures to the double page spread and I was originally going to have five girls but it was easier just to have four and in the end I found I preferred it that way. I have moved the pink and black border from the top to the middle to make the layout slightly different. Originally, I wanted the girl by herself to have a dark background which took up all of the page to separate the double page spread but in the end I got used to the model just having a plain white background but with the picture I used it was too hard to edit the girl out on Photoshop because she is standing in front of a brick wall so I have kept some of the brick back ground and in the end I actually prefer it that way. Lesson for the future: photograph against a plain backdrop if you need to remove it later.


No comments:

Post a Comment