Wednesday 15 December 2010

Second Draft Of Double Page Spread

This is how my double page spread is going to look only it will have my own pictures when it comes to the real thing. When I take a picture of a girl by herself I want her to have a coloured background, she could be standing in front of a brown wall so the double page spread won't look so plain being just white and also it will separate the too pages more clearly. When it does come to the real thing I might add a little caption in the top border, something like 'celebrity interview'. Also I might make my pull quote a bit smaller so it only takes up half of the column and put some more information about the band or the person who did the interviews and the photography underneath it to fill the page more.

No comments:

Post a Comment